nPut™ provides monitoring capabilities for non-invasive ventilation, including non-invasive, helmet-based ventilation, to support respiratory therapy for spontaneously breathing adults weighing over 30kg.
nPut™ is a cost-effective, reusable respiratory monitoring system that enables clinicians to follow medical protocol for non-invasive ventilation. The respiratory monitoring system includes modules that sense and monitor respiratory characteristics, such as flow, pressure, and CO2 concentration levels, and a central station that can be utilized to monitor multiple patients simultaneously.
- Small footprint for maximum portability
- Monitors respiratory characteristics such as flow, pressure, and CO2 concentration levels
- Separate sensing and monitoring modules for maximum flexibility
- Remote, central station for simultaneous monitoring of multiple patients
- Simple design, ease of use
- Patient Respiratory Sensor (PRS) module that senses a patient’s respiratory characteristics on the outlet of the ventilation mask, helmet, etc.
- Patient Respiratory Monitor (PRM) module that analyzes and monitors the patient’s respiratory characteristics measured by the PRS module
- Medical Professional Monitoring Station (MPMS), a central monitoring station for medical professionals, to remotely monitor the respiratory characteristics of multiple patients simultaneously
|Weight||PRS .30 lb / .14 kg
PRM 1.0 lb / .45 kg
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||PRS 1.4 in x 5.4 in x 1.6 in / 3.56 cm x 13.7 cm x 4.06 cm|
|PRM 5.1 in x 5.1 in x 3.0 in / 13.0 cm x 13.0 cm x 7.62 cm|
|Power Requirement||5.1VDC, 3A|
- Senses and monitors flow, pressure, CO2 levels, equivalent tidal volume (~TV), respiratory rate (RR), ratio of inspiratory to expiratory time (I:E ratio), peak inspiratory pressure (PIP), and peek end expiratory pressure (PEEP)
- Equivalent Tidal Volume (~TV)
- Respiratory Rate (RR)
- Ratio of Inspiratory to Expiratory Time (I:E ratio)
- Peak Inspiratory Pressure (PIP)
- Peak End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP)